When we talk about content writing tools that provide features such as grammar checking and spelling error checking in any written content, Grammarly is one of the first names that come to mind. Are you also looking to upgrade the quality of your content with good grammar and a good vocabulary? And if you have already chosen Grammarly as your writing companion but want to get the premium features, then we will help you out and get a Grammarly free trial.
What Is Grammarly?
Before we dive deep into the steps and procedures of claiming your free trial, let’s briefly introduce you to Grammarly. Grammarly is surely among the best professional tools for rechecking the grammar and spelling of content. You can also check for any error, or punctuation, abide by the word suggestion or run a plagiarism check for your content on Grammarly.
You can easily use many of its features for free by claiming the Grammarly free trial. The application is loaded with many amazing and unique features which we are going to discuss ahead in this post.
How To Get Grammarly Free Trial?
If you are new to Grammarly and want to try it out for a few days before you go for the premium plan, here is a step-by-step guide to getting a Grammarly free trial. Follow the below-mentioned steps to get the free trial for 30 days:
- Click here to reach the official signup page.
- Now, click on ‘I don’t have an account‘ highlighted in blue.
- Fill in your email address, create your password and fill your name in the space provided, and you are done with account creation.
- Now answer a few questions that will customize your Grammarly account per your usage.
- Choose your preferred language for using Grammarly.
- Now you get two options: continue to Grammarly for free or level up with premium.
- If you want to use a Grammarly free trial, choose the first one.
- Now you will reach the article posting page.
- You will need to copy your content in the space provided and the application will work out and tell you about every grammar or spelling mistake throughout the article.
What’s The Difference Between Free and Premium Versions?
With the free Grammarly plan, you only get the basic writing suggestions from the application. You can check your article’s spelling, grammar, and punctuation in the free plan.
Whereas in case you upgrade to a premium plan, you get many additional features and support from the application. With Grammarly premium, you can ask for clarity-focused sentence rewrites from the application.
You also get word choices, additional advanced suggestions, and tone adjustments with the premium pack. If you have a premium account, you can easily check the plagiarism level of your content.
1. Do You Need A Premium Plan?
Before you spend a good amount of money straight out of your pocket to purchase the premium plan, it is necessary to know your requirements from the application.
If you are a student or an individual with very limited use of Grammarly then you must avoid upgrading to the premium level. You can easily perform checks of spelling or grammar for free on the application.
But if you are an English professional writer, then you should invest in the Grammarly premium pack. It will definitely help you boost your writing skills and, at the same time, protects you from creating plagiarized content.
It doesn’t matter if you are drafting an email posting on social media or writing an article on some topic, the Grammarly premium will show suggestions to improvise and suggest to you the best aspect of it. Grammarly also ensures that your writing is confident and polite enough.
How To Upgrade To Premium?
Now that you have a better understanding of it, if you have made your decision to go for the Premium plan, here is how you can do that:
- Click here, and you will be redirected to the Plans section.
- If you are an individual and want the upgrade for yourself, then click on the ‘Get Started‘ button under the Premium option. If you want the Grammarly subscription for your business, then click on the ‘Get Started‘ link under the Business option.
- Now choose your preferred plan from Monthly, Quarterly, or Annual.
- Click on the Select button beside the plan you wish to choose.
- Now, it’s time to complete the payment. Fill your card details in the space provided, then click on ‘Check out.
- Congratulations, you are done with your individual premium Grammarly plan.
Grammarly is one of the used applications as a content editor tool. The main reason for this is that it provides the basic features for free and is easily accessible to anyone. Here we have revealed every bit about Grammarly’s free trial. We have also given you the step-by-step procedure for upgrading to the premium plan. Hope this post turned out to be helpful for you.
If you have any queries left, tell us in the comment section below. Also, share this page with your friends and tell them about Grammarly’s free trial.
Leave a Reply