Apple has never failed to amaze us with its amazing and useful products. It has emerged as the biggest brand with its easy to use and really interesting user interface software. iTunes is one of the greatest development by the team of Apple. It is probably the best app that is being used worldwide across the globe to stream audio as well as video media. iTunes can be accessed if you possess any apple device such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, or any Mac OS computer. If you aren’t a holder of any of these and instead you wish to use iTunes on Windows 10 pc this article is all you need to read and follow the underlying. Before telling you the steps to have iTunes on Windows 10, let’s brief you about its features and the requirements for the same.
iTunes has gained this popularity due to various features which makes it the best one to use. It also offers one of the biggest music library available worldwide. The user interface of this application is also very friendly to its users. Some of the reasons are:-
- A wide collection of audio and video entertainment.
- Enables you to make your own playlist of your favorite media.
- It has all the genres, you are addicted to.
- The content can be synced across all your devices.
1. Requirements for iTunes on Windows 10
To have the access to this software is very easy if you have the following listed things:-
- A working laptop or PC with Windows 10 installed in it.
- The internet connection should be strong and the speed should be good so that the download does not stop due to network failure.
- A web browser will be needed to download the software from the internet. If you haven’t installed any browser you don’t need to worry as the Microsoft Edge comes pre-installed with Windows 10.
- 400 MB of free disk space.
How to Download iTunes on Windows 10?
The following steps will be helping you out to download this amazing software on your Windows 10 desktop:-
- Open the browser– As per your availability and convenience, open the browser on your pc.
- Open the website– Copy this URL www.apple.com/itunes/download in your browser or simply click here to open iTunes in the Microsoft store in your browser.
- Click on “Get”– After the website opens, you can see the “Get” icon on your browser’s screen. Click on it to start the download of iTunes on Windows 10. The downloading of the app is absolutely free.
- Open Microsoft store– After you click on the get button, a prompt on the screen would ask you to open the Microsoft store. Click on the “Open Microsoft store” option to continue the downloading of the app. The store is now opened on your screen and now you again need to click on the “Get” button.
- Launch the app- As the downloading finishes, the “Launch” button will be highlighted and now you need to click the launch button to open the app.
Steps to Use iTunes On Windows 10?
Now, after successful installation of the application, these steps will help you to setup use iTunes without any further difficulties.
Apple ID– To use any of the services provided by Apple, one needs to have an Apple ID.
- Launch iTunes on your desktop and click on “Account”.
- Start by clicking on “Account”. If you have an Apple ID, fill the required fields or click on “Don’t have an Apple ID”.
- Now you be asked to create a unique Apple ID that will also work for any Apple device you will be using in the future, so it’s recommended to remember the credentials. Click on “Create new Apple ID” and then press “Continue”.
- Read the terms and conditions and then press the “Agree” button.
- Write your active e-mail address in the specified box and the password you wish to keep for your Apple ID.
- You will need to write it again to confirm the above-written information.
- In case, you ever forget your password, Apple asks you to set up a security question that will enable you to recover your password later by answering the question set by you.
- Answer the questions asked like date of birth, postal address, gender, contact info, etc.
- You now need to set the payment-related information which will be further used to process any payment done by your Apple ID.
- The Apple ID is now ready to be used across all your Apple devices.
- Now, again login with the credentials which you created.
- Copy the media from the local storage in iTunes or purchase the contents and enjoy the app.
A step by step guide has been provided to you for downloading and using iTunes on Windows 10 pc. iTunes is a great app if one wishes to purchase the audio and video contents and have them just a touch away.
Hope you understood all the given steps as they were very easy to follow. In case you are still left with any doubts or queries, please let us know about it in the comment section. Moreover, share your feedback regarding this post down below.