If you’ve used Malwarebytes, you’ll know that it’s extremely useful and protects your PC by detecting and removing any malware that may be harmful to your PC or the applications that are installed. But if you’re looking for Malwarebytes alternatives, you’ve come to the right place. You can determine if your computer is in danger by going through the process; sometimes your computer becomes slower and slower for no apparent reason, and we wonder why this is happening. The majority of the time, this is due to malware on your computer.
To improve things, you should install anti-malware applications or software. There are other alternatives, just like Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes has many amazing features, but one of the best is that it detects both internal and external threats on your computer, rather than just one.
As a result, you don’t have to be concerned about going online because malicious software or viruses might infiltrate your computer. I’ll illustrate to you with not only 1 but 15 alternatives that will help you protect your computer.
- 1 Best Malwarebytes Alternatives in 2021
- 2 Top 15 Free Alternatives to Malwarebytes
- 3 Final Words
Best Malwarebytes Alternatives in 2021
Now, without further ado, let’s get right into the article. I know Malwarebytes has some amazing features and it’s really easy to use, but if you have any other ideas or want any other software or application to clear your computer, let’s look at the alternatives.
I’m going to provide you with the 10 best Malwarebytes Alternative for your computer to easily be anti-malware without the fear of affecting your computer with viruses. The 10 best alternatives are listed below:
The first alternative we have is without a doubt the best Malwarebytes alternative. MalwareFox is an advanced tool that not only removes malware from your computer but also has an excellent protection tool to keep your computer safe. You also get small security to protect your computer at a low cost.
If you don’t want to pay for MalwareFox’s premium version, it still has some useful features. MalwareFox’s Advanced Anti-Malware Detection and Removal remove adware and spyware that antivirus software cannot. One of the best features is that it is available in all versions of Windows and fantastic Android.
- MalwareFox has Anti-Malware Detection and Removal at its finest.
- It also has a browser cleanup feature which also prevents pop-ups, redirects, and hijackers from appearing in your browser.
- It has a Ransomware Protection feature that protects personal files and money from computer hackers.
It protects against rootkits and boot-kits, as well as repairs of damaged files.
- It also offers Real-Time Protection, which detects malware before it infects the system.
HitmanPro.Alert is a great alternative to Malwarebytes and one of the best malware detectors with amazing features. It safeguards your computer’s internal health by keeping malware and viruses at bay. HitmanPro.Alert not just to eliminates malware, but it also tends to work in the background to prevent a variety of hacking attacks.
It continuously scans for threats and malware that may be harmful to your computer and have an impact on it. HitmanPro.Alert strengthens your browser’s security to prevent hacking scams. It ensures complete safety and security.
- The feature of scan cloud categories the outcomes as safe, malicious, or unidentified.
It not only offers simple malware removal but also proactive security.
- One of the features in HitmanPro.Alert analyses all encryption behavior. It’s a ransomware follower. HitmanPro.Alert reacts when it detects unauthorized encryption.
- It also receives notifications when any program activates your webcam by fraud.
3. Norman Malware Cleaner
Norman Malware Cleaner is another excellent Malwarebytes alternative for removing viruses, menaces, spyware, and malware from your computer. Norman Malware Cleaner is extremely easy to use. It includes a box for specifying which areas to scan as well as a window for monitoring the scan procedures and improvement.
- It provides a clear representation of scanning processes.
- It is intuitive and simple to use, with no complications.
- It removes the virus from the disc, protecting your computer from further harm.
- It also eliminates a malicious program’s window firewall.
4. IObit Malware Fighter
IObit Malware Fighter is completely free; you will not be charged any additional fees for its features. Without any complications, IObit Malware Fighter easily defeats malware that’s harming your computer. It also includes an extensive threat scanner that analyses and removes possible hazards from your computer.
- It’s simple to use and quick and free.
- It is a specialized malware and spyware removal software that identifies and helps to remove harmful viruses with its advanced features.
- It offers anti-tracking Browser Protection as well as proactive security in real-time.
- It also includes a driver updater, password manager, PC Optimizer, and other features.
Emisoft is also a great malware detector and removal tool for keeping your computer safe. Emisoft has its own tracking engine and works closely with Bit-defender to detect threats. In addition to malware detection, it offers a browser extension that can prevent malicious websites on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge from affecting your computer.
- Emsisoft offers its users the best services as a cleaning tool.
- Emsisoft is a simple but powerful anti-malware and system safeguard tool that offers its customer the ability protection available.
- With its low cost, it provides double security.
- It will notify you if anything suspicious appears on your device and will provide you with additional security.
- Prevents ransomware from encrypting your personal information.
SUPERAntiSpyware protects your computer from dangerous malware threats and prevents them from affecting it. It has advanced malware detection and removal capabilities. It has an AI-Powered Detection Engine and protects your computer from over 1 billion malware attacks, including spyware, adware, Trojans, ransomware, hijackers, and many others. It serves as a second line of defense, offering security through the use of cloud-based innovation.
- It provides real-time, comprehensive protection. With an improved detection engine, you can get the most up-to-date protection.
- It is very simple to use and reasonably priced.
- Increase the strength of Microsoft’s defenses.
- The security suite is intended to detect and eliminate concealed malware as well as other incidents of malicious attacks.
7. Bitdefender Antivirus
Bitdefender Antivirus is available in a free edition. It is free and provides real security by detecting and removing malware from your computer and protecting it from being infected. It includes essential security features that every Windows computer requires.
When it detects anything suspicious, it acts immediately. Its effective search engines guarantee real-time detection and prevention of all malware, including viruses, and Trojans, as well as ransomware, zero-day exploits, rootkits, and spyware.
- Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition detects and blocks spam websites to protect your PC.
- It provides real-time threat detection and action is taken if anything suspicious appears.
- It has a fantastic Virus Scanner and Malware Removal feature.
- It protects personal and gaming computers with essential antivirus software. There are no time-consuming scans, no unexpected lags, and no ads that appear out of nowhere.
Combofix is a free anti-malware application. It’s one of the best programs for keeping your computer safe from malware. Combofix is a simple to use program. It scans and removes known malware from your PC in the mean of protecting it. The program is intended for advanced, or at the very least intermediate, users.
It is capable of automatically removing all types of malware, from unwanted programs to rootkits and Trojans. It can be used to remove annoying viruses such as spyware, viruses, Trojans, rootkits, programs designed to be hard to extract, and other similar threats.
- Combofix is a simple program that requires little functionality.
- It performs a thorough scan of your system and can detect and remove firmly rooted malware that other anti-malware programs fail.
- Combofix also generates useful logs that included malware-related information on the device.
- It does not necessitate any type of installation.
9. YAC Anti-Malware
YAC stands for Yet Another Cleaner, and the feature is named after it. YAC is an amazing program that is also very fast. If you want to protect your computer from viruses or malware, it’s fairly simple to use and effective. It appears to be capable of protecting users from malicious websites, cleaning up junk files on their system, uninstalling applications, and even blocking advertisements.
- It protects your computer from problems such as device hijacking.
- It cleans and safeguards your device against viruses and inaccuracies, and it is totally supported and kept up to date.
- It is a reliable anti-malware program that would retain your computer safe and put you at ease.
Last but not least, AdwCleaner is a great Malware Removal and Fighter for your PC to keep it safe. It’s extremely simple to use and effective. AdwCleaner from Malwarebytes is indeed a compact tool for removing malicious software from your computer to protect it.
- It’s simple, easy to use, and extremely convenient.
- It can easily remove spyware occurrences such as malware attacks, browser hijackers, PUPs, and so on from computers and web browsers too.
- It scans your computer in seconds and is extremely quick to use.
- It also removes junk-ware and improves performance.
Top 15 Free Alternatives to Malwarebytes
To secure your device from any kind of malware or virus, here are the 15 best Malwarebytes alternatives for you:
- Norman Malware Cleaner
- IObit Malware Fighter
- Bitdefender Antivirus
- YAC Anti-Malware
- GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- Zemana AntiMalware
- Dr.Web CureIt!
- Reason Core Security
Choosing the best protection for your PC is critical. So, whatever program you use to protect your PC from malware attacks and fraud, choose wisely. An effective program is absolutely required. I hope the Malwarebytes alternatives are useful in determining the best protection for you. Please let us know if you have any other software that is particularly enjoyable to use.
Leave a Reply